We are currently seeking a Junior BoM (Bill of Materials) Controller to join our team on a 6-month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Programmer Manager they will assist the Project Management team in the execution of the component release process. Create CRS’s and maintain the BoM using bespoke tools in TeamCenter. Communicate with internal stakeholders on any issues arising and resolve problems so that parts transition from design to manufacture in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include;
- Create CRS header’s ensuring they are correctly populated with data following the standard operating procedure.
- Process CRS revisions (to release components) ensuring that they are compliant with company standards.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to report any issues with CRS revisions.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are kept up to date with new part revision levels as they are released.
- The successful candidate will have a good standard of education, with the ability to establish good working relationships with relevant stakeholders. They will demonstrate good problem solving and team working skills together with the ability to work under own initiative. This role does not require previous experience and training will be provided.