WILLIAMSF1 – ERP DATA CONTROLLER JOB DESCRIPTION
For our recent deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 we are looking for an ERP Data Controller ideally with a good working knowledge of AX but certainly with experience with comparable systems.
The ERP DC is expected to work closely with procurement, production, inventory management, finance, planning and engineering to ensure data quality, and compliance to operating procedures.
Previous knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 at user or data management level would be advantageous although on the job training will be provided.
In addition, the ERP DC will be responsible for providing data / analysis sourced from AX and other systems employed by Williams.
- Execute changes to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 master data (e.g. design release parts, raw materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Undertake material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. workflow
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas
- Work with business depts. and process experts to resolve master data and process issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across the WF1 Dynamics AX system
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation where required
- Provide data analysis and develops methods / processes to extract and present data
WE LOOK FOR
- Previous data management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Specific knowledge around Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
- Able to understand and investigate subjects related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical worker
- Process orientated
- Good interpersonal skills with “can do “attitude
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on progress