We are currently recruiting for Graduate Software Engineers to join our Aerodynamics Department.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- A degree from a world class university in a subject such as software engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to write efficient, maintainable code.
- Ability to produce intuitive user interfaces.
- Eagerness to bring new ideas and concepts for solving real-world problems.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Acting as a key player in the development of new and existing applications.
- Optimisation and implementing user experience improvements to existing applications
- Working closely with the aerodynamics department to ensure accuracy of output.
- Using analytical skill and the ability to work to tight deadlines often under pressure.
- The ability to effectively communicate with your peers and across departments in a dynamic F1 environment.