We are currently seeking a Business Support Officer to join our team. The Business Support team have a combined role of representing Williams as their front of house staff and 24-hour security for the Williams site. As such, presentation, communication, discretion and customer service are of paramount importance. Within your role you will be required to meet and greet VIP’s, business guests and staff as well as signing in contractors and general security functions.
Reporting directly to the Business Support Security Supervisor some of the key responsibilities will be;
- Access control of visitors to the Conference Centre and F1 site ensuring that only bona-fide persons enter Williams site. Upon guest arrival, contact the Williams host.
- Access control of contractor’s. Issue appropriate security passes
- Record all deliveries to site, giving directions as appropriate.
- Management of security computer systems and records, including the issue and management of security cards to staff and contractors.
- Management and monitoring of site CCTV system.
- Control the issue of keys and record times in and out, plus details of the person receiving.
- This role is a weekday role working 42 hours per week on a flexible basis depending on events each week. The successful candidate will also be required to be flexible and required to cover holiday and sickness absence which may include day and night shifts.