We are seeking an experienced Back of House and Logistics Operations manager to join our Hospitality team. The purpose of this role is the successful delivery of all F1 team Motorhome, Hospitality & Events back of house operations, including equipment logistics & freight, team motorhome logistics & transport, equipment procurement & maintenance, local services & utilities.
Based full time out of Grove team HQ, Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all resources & equipment are well maintained, replaced where required, and in place to deliver successful events as required by hospitality & events teams.
- Responsible for storage, preparation and loading of all freight requirements for motorhome & events teams. Including procurement and stock control of equipment, dry stores, chemicals, cleaning equipment, tools & small equipment.
- Collate and manage all administration for freight, logistics, transport & equipment maintenance.
- Primary liaison contact point for all sub-contractors working on Hospitality requirements.
- Primary operations and site management of team Motorhome logistics, rigging and transport via sub-contractor. Including oversight of build & strike, and final presentation.
- Hands on event set up & break down, to ensure successful delivery of all hospitality & events service.
- Assist with creation, implementation & maintenance of the ‘Hospitality Service Vision’ standards across all hospitality service within motorhome & events.
- Coordinate own work streams, rotas & planning. Collate feedback & data from all events, to drive efficiency improvements in future planning and event delivery.
The successful candidates will have proven experience working within a Hospitality Operations Back of House position, together with a proven track record in leading & motivating contractors and suppliers. You will need to be personable and show an extremely high attention to detail. The ability to communicate effectively in English is a must, additional languages such as Italian or Portuguese are beneficial but not essential. Due to the nature of the role applicants must be over 18, willing to handle alcohol and have a valid passport. Significant overseas travel will be required, so flexibility is key.