We are currently seeking a Stores Team Leader for a permanent day shift position. The purpose of the role is to manage the day to day activities which will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction utilising the available resources to best effect. The successful candidate will drive innovation and change initiatives that improve the service delivery of the Stores function to the business whilst controlling the cost base.
Operational Duties will include -
- To manage and maintain optimum stock levels at all times.
- Oversee the operation of the manual Kan-Ban system ensuring that minimum stock levels and reorder quantities are appropriate.
- To organise regular rolling stock taking and take responsibility for investigating any stock discrepancies in a timely manner.
- To rotate stock with limited shelf life and utilize storage space efficiently.
- To manage all CRS and MRS requirements.
- Responsible for Stores staff performance and development.
- To oversee all aspects of the department despatch, goods in and out.
- Responsible for all weekly reporting and data collection as required.
- Balance resource allocation across the different stores responsibilities to support fluctuating demand.
- Maintain positive working relationships with managers, peers and subordinates.
- Be proactive in ensuring that the health and safety of employees is foremost when executing stores operations and that all risk assessments are kept up to date.
- Manage Store budget and forecasting.