We are currently recruiting for a Junior IT Project Manager within our ambitious and focussed IT Team. Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the ideal candidate will be comfortable running IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, Software Development and Business Improvement projects. Specific responsibilities will include:
- To define the scope of IT projects with the assistance of the IT Mgt Group.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Work with the IT Section Heads & Project Manager to determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project.
- Work with technical partners to determine project progress and assist with management of Williams tasks.
- Hold regular reviews with the Programme Management Section to review project schedules/statuses.
- Ensure projects are appropriately documented.
- Help establish a communication schedule.
- Provide input into the IT Programme Report.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Assist with project close out reviews [Retrospective Meeting].
- Conduct Benefits Realisation Reviews once the project is complete
- Assist business stakeholders in defining project requirements through the project submission process
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is driven by change and can adapt communication skills to suit all areas of the business.