We are currently recruiting for Graduate Software Engineers to join our Aerodynamics Department.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
• A degree from a world class university in a subject such as software engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Ability to write efficient, maintainable code.
• Ability to produce intuitive user interfaces.
• Eagerness to bring new ideas and concepts for solving real-world problems.
Key responsibilities will include -
• Acting as a key player in the development of new and existing applications.
• Optimisation and implementing user experience improvements to existing applications
• Working closely with the aerodynamics department to ensure accuracy of output.
• Using analytical skill and the ability to work to tight deadlines often under pressure.
• The ability to effectively communicate with your peers and across departments in a dynamic F1 environment.